Friday, January 29, 2016

Random stuff - and pictures :)



So far this week is going so much better than last week, which is a huge relief.  And I think it came down to some of the small things that really aren't so small.  Tuesday, the day after I had my massage, I moved so much better than I had been.  Since then I've been doing yoga and stretching every day.  I'm still tired and working hard, but it's a good tired. 

Another thing I've been thinking about with my training and technique is how much stronger my glutes feel.  I think the time I've spent on the Platform from Relax! Health and Tone has really, really helped.  My whole core area feels so much more solid and I think I can feel when my glutes don't engage and work on fixing it.  I highly recommend for anyone dealing with muscle imbalances that they consider using the Platform.  You can look at information about it here:

http://relaxhealthandtone.com/

My core strength is also improving, but I know there's always more I can do in that department :) 

We had some fun little trips this week, going to Mesquite, Nevada.  Ate at a very nice sushi restaurant there too!  I helped sell raffle tickets at the Elks club to benefit youth activities and that was fun.  We did a good job selling tickets too, raising a decent amount of money.  

It's also great watching tennis with the Australian open on, they're such great athletes!  And in phenomenal shape.  I'm very excited to watch Serena Williams playing tomorrow. 

Getting excited for the 50K with how well training has been going.  Some ups and downs, but way more ups than downs is giving me some good confidence.  And I've still got a few solid weeks to go too. 

So here's to more great training!

No comments:

Post a Comment